Sunday, December 28, 2014

My scars

Life has many faults that the human eyes perceive
Things don't work the way we believe
We constantly stumble
Sometimes we fall
Then we recover only to fail

We try to escape it
No one wants to stumble, fall,or fail
We look at our choices
Life gave two
We either get some bruises
Or we can simply stand still

But I don't want to just stand
I want to walk, run and fly through the sky
Even if I fail and my fall makes me die
At least I know that I fell from a great height
I stumbled from the top
I earned every bruise
And I'll wear them with pride

Cause when we fall we learn to stand
When we stumble we learn to balance
When we fail we learn to succeed
I wish to continue to stumble, fall and fail
Until I achieve these skills
And use them to fly away to the life my eyes perceive

No comments:

Post a Comment